Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 02, 2007

Biden Calls a Spade a Spade

It looks like Biden is DOA. The very first day, he gives Barak Obama a Politically Incorrect Compliment. Oh My Gawwwwwd!!!

But Biden showed that he wasn't a contender when he made an even bigger mistake: He apologized! Why should he apologize?

I can see a person apologizing if they got a blowjob in the Oval Office from a 21 year-old intern by promising her that he would marry her. But no. All Biden did was give Barak a good natured compliment.

Barak seems a bit oversensitive. If he were not, he probably would have changed his name to "Barry" by now. I like him, but I don't think that anybody with a name like Barak Obama could possibly get elected President of the United States. Nor a person with a name like Hillary.

And after Biden's compliment, like a dog sensing easy prey, R.A.C.I.S.M, Incorporated bared its teeth and went on the attack: "What? Is Biden implying that Jessie Jackson ain't articulate? Is Biden implying that the only solution is not revolution? Or is Biden trying to insinuate that Al Sharpton's hairdo wouldn't wow mainstream America? No doubt that Biden is an Evil Racist."

Personally, I think that blacks are FAR more racist than whites. Blacks interpret EVERYTHING in terms of skin color. Maybe it's not their fault, but it IS a fault.

But I conclude that Biden is not a contender for 2 reasons: 1. He made a slightly inappropriate politically incorrect statement. 2. He was dumb enough to apologize for it.

If Biden were truly presidential material, he would have turned the whole thing around on Barak Obama. Most Americans probably don't like what Barak did. He took a compliment from someone and then turned it into an insult just so that he could pick a fight and suck up to his cronies. If Biden were a contender, he would have realized that this could have hurt Barak more than it hurt Biden.

What I'm thinking of is Reagan's famous retort, when queried about his old age, he stated that people should not let the youthful inexperience of his opponent prejudice that against him.


Third draft: 2/2/07. I was rebuked by God for making fun of Barak's name! After calling him "Borat", and suggesting that he should change his name to "Barry", I was reading the Bible and God directed my attention to a passage wherein "Barak" is described as a hero. So that is most certainly a direct rebuke by God, and I have changed the post accordingly. However, I will not apologize, for reasons stated in the above post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home