Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This Week I'm Leaning Toward Obama

Last week I was favoring McCain, but this week I'm leaning toward Obama. The reason: This economic disaster business. If there is going to be a great depression, I would rather have the Democrats in charge during it, rather than the Republicans. The Republicans will let us all starve to death. They couldn't care less.

Hopefully, Obama is not totally full of BS. I still tend to see him as a con-artist, but hopefully I'm wrong and he has some real idealism. That's too good to hope for.

I still trust McCain more than Obama as a person and as a leader, but he's sticking to all this "trickle down" drivel that simply no longer works. And he's too old to change or to really consider new ideas.

Ordinarily I would favor McCain's emphasis on cutting spending. America continues to spend money like a French whore on payday. America needs to tighten it's belt. But the Democrats have all sorts of big spending plans.

Still, at least the Democrats focus on helping the lower and middle classes, and they need help after all of the welfare that Bush has given billionaires.

Draft 1: 9/24/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home