Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 28, 2008

More On Barama

I'm a lifelong Democrat. The only exception was to vote for Reagan in 1980 because Carter was a disaster. Now I am genuinely undecided. Obama is smart, but undefined. He also seems to REFUSE to reveal who or what he is.
McCain should be hammering Obama for not accepting his 10-Townhall-debate challenge. McCain should repeat this challenge every single day. It is not only effective, but maybe, just maybe, it would shame Obama into actually debating.

Obama has been extraordinarily hypocritical. He says that he wants to discuss "issues", rather than have negative ad wars, but yet he refuses to meet with McCain for these 10 Townhall meetings. He also refused to debate Hillary at the end of the Primaries. We have gone for MONTHS since we have seen Obama, or McCain, in a debate situation. This is DETESTABLE. Much of this is the fault of the media, which does not call him on it.

All we get from Obama are these STUPID speeches about "hope", and "race", and apple pie. WHERE'S THE BEEF, OBAMA!!!

I for one no longer even view Obama as a "great speaker". I think that he's a great big BORE. He is only a great speaker to members of the choir, who seem to cherish his every word. I find him boring and not worth listening to. I find it ASTOUNDING that people could even conceive of him being president. I think that the Democratic Party's choice of the Obama/Biden ticket is almost BREATHTAKINGLY stupid.

Six months ago I calculated the probability of victory of various tickets. Hillary/Obama: 80% probability of victory. Obama/Hillary: 55% probability of victory. Obama/Anyone-other-than-Hillary: 25% probability of victory. Guess which option the Democrats chose? DUH. Seriously, are the Democrats such LOSERS that they really WANT to lose? I am beginning to think that that is the case. Why else choose the weakest possible ticket?

Draft 1: 8/28/08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home