Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

In the Pink

I like Pink Albums. I have shoes older than her, but she has a really sexy voice and gets me hot. Her hit "Stupid Girl" is really a magnificent piece. All sorts of tidbits are layered in just perfectly.

It was funny when I went into the record store (am I giving away my age?) and asked for the "Pink" album. He looked at me really puzzled and said "are you SURE you want PINK"? Apparently it was incomprehensible to this guy that an old fart like myself would like Pink.

Her range of moods is quite interesting. She goes from being sensitive and introspective to being an outrageous bitch with incredible ease. And her music is very good technically. And very hot.

I got ahold of "Queen's Greatest Hits". Very good. Queen was really pretty extraordinary. My favorites were "Killer Queen", "We are the Champions", "We Will Rock You". Very interesting lyrics and harmonies. I'm going to listen to more of the songs that I didn't pay attention to before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home