Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 08, 2008

Huffington Post Run By Slimy Boogers

The Huffington Post SUCKS. They BANNED me because I wrote stuff critical of Obama. They SAID it was for "bad words". Bad words my ass. Those asswipes can go fuck themselves and the witch they rode in on. What an insignificant collection of liberal fascist faggots. Ball-less maggots. Eat shit and die, liberal fascist SCUM!!!

Bad words, my ass. They just want to limit their bloggers to people who are fawning devotees of the new Emperor, Augustus Obamus. All hail Augustus Obamus, restorer of the Holy Roman Empire! Join hands with your fellow Romans in Germany! NOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home