Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Idiot How-weird Dean

How-weird Dean is at it again. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! Time to decide on a candidate.

How-weird: Hey! Make up yer mind, a-holes! I don't have all day! And I am the ONLY one around here who is IMPORTANT! That is because I come from the HUGE state of Vermont, where I was the KING!

Just because we are the smallest state in the USA doesn't mean that I am unimportant! I am the KING of the DNC!

I, How-weird, can TOPPLE HUGE states like Florida and Michigan with a single wave of my magic wand! My witch priestess, Donna Brazile, will DISENFRANCHISE ALL who disagree with KING HOW-WEIRD!!!

Off with their heads!!! Death to the delegates of all petty states who DARE to oppose KING HOWARD the HORRIBLE of the DNC Mafia!!!

It is time for all superdelegates to decide. NOW!!! F those last states who want to VOTE!! What RIGHT do those PEONS have to VOTE!

The stupid Democrats in Florida think that just because they are the 4th largest state in the USA that they should actually have a RIGHT to vote! HA!!! I, KING HOWARD of the DNC has cast them into the DUNGEON of DISENFRANCHISEMENT!!! THEY ARE SCUM! I AM KING HOWARD, EMPEROR OF AMERICA!!!

We have no time for 10 more states to vote. Who CARES what those PEONS think! We in the DNC DO NOT CARE what stupid Democratic voters think!!!

I am KING HOWARD of the DNC!!! Decide on your candidate now or DIE! Be turned into TREE SAP in Vermont! For I, How-weird, EMPEROR OF VERMONT and Supreme UberFuhrer of the DNC have spoken!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home