Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 03, 2008

ObaManiacs Getting Increasing Repulsive

The ObaManiacs are becoming increasingly repulsive. I was looking thru digg.com, and I could not find one single post that was favorable to Hillary! This is rather amazing, since Hillary is roughly tied with Obama.

Most of the criticism of Hillary is childish and personal, and says nothing about issues or anything else intelligent. In fact, it provides a great deal of incentive to vote AGAINST Obama.

Who on earth would want to put these ObaManiac MORONS into power? They are disgusting.

In fact, it moves me more toward McCain. Even tho my ideas are more consistent with Obama's, I find the ObaManiacs so repulsive that it would be difficult to vote for Obama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home