Jack W. Orf Journal

Discussion of important issues of the day without name-calling or meaningless arguments. Unless I'm in a bad mood, in which case body armor is recommended. I welcome your comments! Of late, this blog has gone from being a Critique of Pure Obama, to a Critique of Impure Trump.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 30, 2008

An Infomercial. How Fitting for Lying Pig.

In response to Obama's infomercial:

I'm sorry. I view infomercials as OBSCENE. They are filled with grade B actors and actresses trying to be enthusiastic about whatever stupid ripoff product they are trying to sell you.

I feel as we have sunk to some new low level of ape-like depravity where at least SOME of the American people sit around and actual WATCH this rubbish. This trash. This OBSCENE infomercial.

Here is my idea of how presidential campaigns should be run, and I think that this should be a LAW. EVERY WEEK, the 2 presidential candidates would be locked into a room with 2 chairs, and they would be required to remain there and discuss whatever they want for 2 hours. EVERY WEEK. Period.

What is nice about this, is that ALL forms of advertising, infomercials and other propaganda would be reduced to no value at all. EVERYTHING would depend upon how they related to each other.

And I am sure, in a short period of time, one of them would be the last man (or woman) standing. And it would be based upon their QUALITIES, not upon how much money they can scrounge up from Oprah and launder. Not upon how many negative commercials per hour they can produce. Not upon IDIOTIC celebrity endorsements (Colin Powell: You are a RACIST PIG. Go breath some serin gas. There's lots of it in Iraq, right?).

I did not watch this great mis-infomercial for ONE SECOND. It would have made me violently ill. I would have been spitting at my TV, as I used to spit at my TV after George Bush was elected. And indeed, Obama is AT LEAST as OBSCENE as Bush.

Also, in honor of the infomercial, I VOTED FOR HILLARY last night! It felt GREAT! I'm a Florida Democrat who voted for Hillary in the Primary, but FASCIST Obama and the simpering SCUM in the DNC refused to count my vote. So I voted for Hillary again. This time, they WILL count my vote.

The DNC FASCISTS, like Dr. Demento Dean tried to force Obama down my throat. But I said "YES WE CAN" vote for Hillary!!! Yes we can.

So I feel as if my vote counted. I have made a statement to the SLIMY, FILTHY, TRAITOROUS, FASCISTIC, SCUM who have hijacked the Democratic Party and who refused to count my vote. The DNC are FILTH!!! They are TRAITORS to every thing that America stands for!

So I am hoping for another 2000. To have it all come down to Florida again. And then to have it all come down to ONE vote. And that would be MY vote. But it was for HILLARY!!!

I'm not a Republican, but I vastly prefer McCain to that arrogant, inexperienced, pretentious, obnoxious, snake-oil infomercial PHONY Obama.

I saw a GREAT bumper sticker the other day. It said: "OBAMA: SHUT THE F--K UP!" My sentiments EXACTLY.

Please excuse this long-winded post, but I was trying to be EQUALLY OBNOXIOUS as Obama, and maybe fill up a HALF HOUR with OBSCENE, ONE-SIDED LIES, like Obama. Tell me, did Obama talk about how he went to Jeremiah Wright's church twice a month for 20 years, but never figured out that Wright was a black militant racist?

And, of course, he had no idea that Bill Ayers was a terrorist bomb-thrower. Even tho he knew all about Chicago politics and EVERYONE is Chicago knew about Ayers and Doran.

And of course, he probably said nothing about dear sweet Farrakhan and other Black Muslims who are so prominent in Chicago.

That is the WONDERFUL thing about infomercials: You can just go on and on about how wonderful you yourself is, without being bothered by troublesome debate opponents, or pesky interviewers.

And did Obama tell you about how he helped Al Gore invent the Internet? He also invented White Bread and microwave popcorn. Once he is elected, he is going to use Harry Potter's magic wand to instantaneously fix the economy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home